Improve the quality of training and management in Mulago School of Nursing and Midwifery.
Link between Mulago Nursing School objectives and National Goals
The goal and objectives of Mulago Nursing School are in consonance with the two goals of the Education Sector Strategic Plan (2004-2015), which provide a comprehensive direction. They are:
- An education system which is relevant to Uganda’s national development goals.
- Students achieving education goals.
- An effective and efficient education sector.
- Improve the admissions criteria and standardization of the programmes.
- Promote holistic care in clinical training.
- Improve the quality of student supervision in the clinical area.
- Strengthen the capacity the clinical areas/field.
- Expand the capacity of the institutional infrastructure.
- Reduce overcrowding in the institution.
Improve the motivation performance of the staff.